What to do if you need to lose weight. You’ve come to the right place for help. This is the second part of a 2 part interview with Amy Carlson, RD — a practicing dietitian and eating disorder specialist with more than 20 years of work helping those who have an unhealthy relationship with food restore peace with eating! Listen to part one of this interview (Season 5, Episode 39) first!!
In today’s show we share some FUNNY stories from our own lives and talk about:
- What happens if you’ve dieted for your whole life — is it possible to start eating intuitively?
- Why weight loss from dieting isn’t healthier for your body and may not be helpful in the long run to the disease you are trying to prevent or cure.
- What it means to “restore” your hunger and how hunger may be what keeps us tethered to our Creator.
- What does it mean to glorify God with our bodies (that’s what a Proverbs 31 woman does, right?)
- Amy asks the hard question, “Are we envying those who have mastered controlling their hunger?”
- Heather shares what God showed her about what the future glory of our bodies will really be.
You are going to get SO much out of this episode. Leave a review and share it with a friend. Someone you know is struggling with their food and could use this encouragement.
Do you need to lose weight and feel encouraged by this episode? Let us know!
Start reading Heather’s latest book, The Burden of Better by downloading the first two chapters free here: Burden of Better Book for Christian Women on Comparison or at https://comparedtowho.me/burden-of-better-book-for-christian-women-on-comparison/
Click here to download!