Today’s show is another Intuitive Eating Coaching Call with Heather’s friends Char-Lee Cassel and Erin Todd from the Intuitive Eating for Christian Women Podcast. We tackle Heather’s journey with food sensitivities–including how Heather operated for ten years with a belief system that certain foods were making her not feel good based on MRT testing. Heather talks about the different foods she’s avoided and what she learned was really making her sick every morning!
Here are some of the other topics covered in today’s coaching call titled, “Food Sensitivities, Meal Planning, and Gentle Nutrition”
- Heather talks about her journey towards optimal health and uncovering all food sensitivities as being a cover for her eating disorder.
- Heather talks about her MRT results and how that influenced her eating for 10 years.
- Heather explains how many of her food sensitivities weren’t really food sensitivities or are food sensitivities she no longer has.
- Char and Heather sort out why we desire to identify everything that makes us feel bad and how sometimes we may not know what it is that is affecting us.
- The group talks about the myth of the “perfect eater” and how this means different things to different people.
- Heather talks about decision fatigue around lunch and breakfast and asks whether or not meal planning is okay or too much like a diet.
- Char explains eating as self care and why it’s important to sometimes eat when we’re not hungry.
- The group talks about what happens when you are stressed and trying to listen to your body, after struggling with an eating disorder!
Are we email friends yet? Join the 5 Day Body Image Freedom Email Challenge here: https://comparedtowho.me
Have you read Compared to Who? Check it out and start reading free, here: https://comparedtowho.me/compared-to-who-book-for-christian-women-on-body-image/
Learn more about Intuitive Eating for Christian Women or listen to the podcast here: https://intuitiveeatingforchristianwomen.com
Ready for some extra support on your journey to body image freedom?
Do you want to believe you are more than a body but still feel stuck? Struggling with the hot or holy paradigm? Check out Heather’s coaching options. Learn more here: https://comparedtowho.me/christian-body-image-coaching-insecurity-confidence-gospel/ or drop Heather an email at Heather (at) compared to who (dot) me