How do you tell your man about your body image or food issues? Should you even tell him? What if he doesn’t understand? What if he is making them worse and you need to help him correct course? Or, what if he’s engaging in behaviors that are making you feel more insecure about your body than ever. Today’s episode will tackle all things in this arena including how to tell your man that you struggle with body image and food. If you’ve never had this conversation with your guy-this episode will give you the tips and tricks to make your talk helpful for both of you.
Here are some of the topics covered in today’s episode: Telling Your Man About Your Body Image and Food Issues
- We talk about why you should tell your man if this is your struggle.
- Heather talks about how to navigate tough topics like porn or looking at other women.
- We talk about sharing with your husband your eating disorder or food issues.
- We talk about how to inform him of the depth of your struggle to help him see these issues as serious as they are.
- We also discuss how to talk to your husband if he’s the food police or if he’s watching what you eat or weigh.
- Heather gives great hope for how a helpful conversation can put you and your man on the same team to help you conquer your body image and food issues.
Are we email friends yet? Join the 5 Day Body Image Freedom Email Challenge here: https://comparedtowho.me
Have you read Compared to Who? Check it out and start reading free, here: https://comparedtowho.me/compared-to-who-book-for-christian-women-on-body-image/
Ready for some extra support on your journey to body image freedom?
Do you want to believe you are more than a body but still feel stuck? Struggling with the hot or holy paradigm? Check out Heather’s coaching options. Learn more here: https://comparedtowho.me/christian-body-image-coaching-insecurity-confidence-gospel/