Today Heather’s delivering vacation tips for women who struggle with body image and control issues. These struggles don’t go on vacation when we do. In fact, sometimes a vacation can bring out the worst of our struggles. Between our disappointments, guilt over being “off-plan” with food choices, or feeling like we “look fat” in pictures we can spoil all the fun of our time away. This is your all-inclusive guide to preparing for time away this summer so you can enjoy your vacation! Grab a pen and take some notes before you head out this summer!
Today we talk about vacation tips for women with body image and control issues:
- Chronic Disappointment Disorder and how it disturbs vacation. (Learn more about CDD in this episode here.)
- How talking about your expectations before vacation can transform your experience.
- How communicating with your spouse (or friends) can help us control freaks enjoy our time more.
- How gratitude can turn a lousy vacation around.
- How to stop the “Me Monster” from ruining your trip.
- What to do if your body image stops you from enjoying your time away.
- How you can keep your body image issues from flaring up while you are on vacation.
- What items of clothing are most important for you to invest in if your size has changed.
- How to stop your body image issues from spiraling while you are away from home.
- What to do about vacation pictures when you don’t love the way you look in photos.
Have you read Compared to Who? Check it out and start reading free, here: https://comparedtowho.me/compared-to-who-book-for-christian-women-on-body-image/
Ready for some extra support on your journey to body image freedom?
Do you want to believe you are more than a body but still feel stuck? Struggling with the hot or holy paradigm? Check out Heather’s coaching options. Learn more here: https://comparedtowho.me/christian-body-image-coaching-insecurity-confidence-gospel/