Shopping, food, and body image…oh my! The holiday season can feel like a time when our body image is under attack! But, what if there were a way to THRIVE instead of just SURVIVE the holidays. Today, Heather talks about:
- Dealing with holiday food issues
- Dealing with the people in your life that want to comment on your size or food during the holidays (or can’t STOP telling you about their new diet!)
- What I’m learning about Intuitive Eating and the damage of diets
- A creative way to turn your food issues into a service opportunity
- What to do if you buy all the things when holiday shopping
- The realities of the clearance rack
- “Have a Comparison-Free Christmas” – Heather’s brand new reading plan on You Version (The Bible App)
- And more!
If you want to thrive this holiday season, listen to this fun holiday epsiode!
Support Compared to Who?’s ministry this Fall:
Are you on Compared to Who?’s friends exclusive email list? Sign up here.
Click here to download!