Today my guest is Kasey Shuler from the Joyful Health Collective. She helps us discover practical and tactical ways we can keep our body image peace during December (and all year round!)
This is part 1 of a 2 part interview. Today we discuss:
- How healthy spiritual habits become lifesavers when we’re stressed out.
- How the simple act of breathing can help you calm and de-stress.
- Why survival mode isn’t your friend.
- How going outside can change your perspective, on everything!
- How being mindful of our own bodies sets us up for healthy connection with others.
Here are some of the verses Kasey mentions in today’s episode:
- 1 Corinthians 12:27
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- John 1:12
Connect with Kasey here or here on social media here: joyfulhealthco or here: https://www.facebook.com/Joyful-Health-Co-111999537943603/
Grab Heather’s NEW Comparison-Free Christmas Reading Plan on You Version. Learn more here: https://comparedtowho.me/read-plans-from-heather-creekmore-on-youversion-the-bible-app/
Click here to download!