Ever wondered what it would be like to have a coach to help you defeat your body image issues?
Compared to Who now offers individualized, personal training for Christian women who want to experience new freedom in the body image arena.
Are you a Christian woman between the ages of 25 and 80 who’s tired of stressing over what the mirror and scale say?
- Do thoughts about how you should/could look better monopolize your time?
- Do you sometimes feel guilty over how much time you spend thinking about (or trying to fix) your appearance?
- Do you frequently worry about what other people think of how you look?
- Do you spend a lot of time or money trying new diets, exercise programs, cosmetics, or buying clothes to *fix* the way you feel about yourself?
Does the thought of being free from the fear of what others think sound amazing to you?
If any of these statements resonate with you, then body image personal training may be just what you’re looking for!
What is Personal Training:
During this six-week course you’ll experience the following:
- Two one-on-one personal coaching calls with author and body image expert, Heather Creekmore. (One at the beginning and one at the end of the session.)
- Five virtual small group sessions with 3-4 other women from across the country who share similar struggles.
- A personalized plan with activities and heart-focused exercises, recommended reading and listening, music playlist suggestions, and verses and thoughts to meditate on during your six-week freedom treatment.
- Personal access to Heather for support, questions, and challenges during the six weeks (via text and email).
**Please note: This is not a diet or exercise program. Neither should this substitute for professional counseling if you have a diagnosable eating disorder. It can, however, work hand-in-hand alongside any work you are doing with a professional if you have time to devote to both your treatment and this course.
Here’s what women are saying about Compared to Who’s Body Image Personal Training Course:
“Heather is a real woman who openly, honestly and humorously shares her struggles with body issues and helps find path to overcome them. I rated my struggles as a “1”on a scale of 1-to-10 (awful) at the beginning of our session. After our six weeks I feel like I’m a “7”or even an “8”, on my way to freedom.” —DB
Want more information on Body Image Personal Training?
Email Heather (Heather (at) Compared to Who (dot) me) or visit this page for pricing or to reserve your spot in the next session which begins January 6, 2020!
Interested in one-on-one consulting with Heather? Email Heather here.